We're Hiring: Customer Marketing Intern!
FILED is continuously opening its doors for innovative individuals to join the growing family. Please refer to the job description and qualifications below.
Customer Marketing Intern:
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 18 to 24 years-old
- Can render at least 250-300 hours of work
- Can report to work on regular working hours (Mon. – Fri., 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) *schedule is negotiable depending on class schedule
- Must be innovative and imaginative
- Efficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detail-oriented and highly-organized
- Experience in website management is a PLUS!
- Efficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Premiere Pro is DOUBLE PLUS!
- Provides assistance in the following Customer key tasks:
- Manages and develops the company's online store and head office store
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone, e-mail, text and social media
- Coordinate with courier partners regarding online deliveries
- Attends to and entertains visitors and walk-in customers
- Activate Online Shop campaigns/activities/promos
- Ensures arrival of packages to customers
- Provides assistance in the following Marketing key tasks:
- Brainstorms marketing strategies/promo materials for campaigns, product/event launch and other activations.
- Forges partnerships with brands, influencers, and/or universities etc.
Why work with us?
The Intern will be able to experience the real-life professional world in a resourceful and collaborative fast-paced e-commerce and retail environment. Below are some of the key lessons our previous interns have also experienced:
- Campaign planning and execution
- Partnership acquisition
- Product development and branding process
- Resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment
To join the family, download the application form here and email it together with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your NAME and POSITION APPLYING FOR as the subject.
We wish you the best of luck and we hope to make more innovations possible with you!